The Law Offices of Andrew Alitowski, P.A. has helped thousands of injured clients just like you.
The Law Offices of Andrew Alitowski, P.A. focuses their legal practice to Personal Injury Cases, Employment or Overtime Cases. We have handled thousands of cases and settled millions on behalf of our clients. The firm’s primary office is located in downtown Louisville, Kentucky and there is never a charge to talk about your case with us.
With regard to personal injury cases, the Law Offices of Andrew Alitowski, P.A. will represent you if you have been injured in a car accident, slip and fall case, dog bite case, to more serious motorcycle accidents or accidents that have left the injured person seriously hurt, disfigured or even deceased. For information about our Louisville personal injury attorneys visit our web based personal injury information center.
If you have been discriminated against, whether it be sexual discrimination or pregnancy discrimination or whatever type of wrongful discrimination at the workplace, the attorneys with the Law Offices of Andrew Alitowski, P.A. can help.
And finally, if you are not being paid overtime for working in excess of 40 hours per week and you feel you are entitled to it, contact an attorney with the Law Offices of Andrew Alitowski, P.A. to fully discuss your overtime case.
The firm's attorneys are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are still in the hospital or at home recuperating from your injuries, the Law Offices of Andrew Alitowski, P.A. will come to you. We will assist you and your family with any matter you have at this very serious time. Our team works with you from beginning to end, leaving no matter unresolved. We have a very thorough staff and no question will be left unanswered. We pride ourselves in being number one in client contact and will speak to you, the client, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week regarding any question you have. Each client meets with a lawyer right away and gets the one on one attention that he or she expects and deserves for their case. We make it a priority to listen to our clients, and involve you, the client, in all of the crucial aspects of the case.
- Personal Injury Attorneys Kentucky
- Bicycle Injuries
- Car Accident Attorneys in Kentucky
- Dog Bites, Lousiville Attorney
- Evidence Of Intoxication - Louisville
- Insurance Claims - Louisville
- Issue Of Fault - Louisville
- Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys Describe The Concept Of Fault As Being Fairly Simple
- Louisville Personal Injury Attorneys Explain That Immediately After Most Major Accidents, The Police Conduct An Investigation
- Medical Malpractice- Louisville
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Obtaining Kentucky Medical Records and Bills
- Personal Injury Law Firms Focus On Seeking Maximum Awards For The Benefit Of Their Clients
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Kentucky
- Personal Injury Lawyers, Louisville, KY
- Slip and Fall/Trip and Fall Cases
- Swimming Pool Injuries Louisville
- Wrongful Death Louisville
- Employment Attorneys Kentucky
- ADA Claims and Violations
- Compensation Discrimination Louisville
- Discrimination/ Sexual Harassment Cases
- Employment Discrimination Louisville
- Family and Medical Leave Act Claims
- Gender Discrimination - Louisville
- National Origin Discrimination Louisville
- Overtime Cases – Unpaid Wages - Louisville
- Pregnancy Discrimination - Louisville
- Race Discrimination - Louisville
- Religious Discrimination Louisville
- Sexual Harassment - Louisville
- Wrongful or Retaliatory Termination Louisville